LE is OUT!!!!!...

The long wait has come to an End. The 12th(!) Limited Edition Collection is officially OUT. Go in Starplaza and grab your favourite item.








did you buy any?...which one is your favourite piece?

My opinion:I was able to buy the pieces i wanted the most. I had the SD...but I find this collection a bit pricey comparing to the previous ones.And before you say LE is supposed to be expensive let me tell you that previous collections that had more Limited items were more affordable.The quality is good with the exception of some items. Worst item for me on this Collection is the "Fire Red Gown"...We get much nicer Dresses for free. Best items must be the Jackets and some shoes.

..what about you?

Opinions on the collection, the prices and the quality...let us know with your comments...

..xoxo MSM
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.