New Mr. Released

Hey everyone.


Today we have a whole new floor added to the Mr. store in Starplaza.

Take a look:



What can I say? The prices, considering how high and horrible they've been recently, don't look that bad. It looks like 22sd is as high as the prices could get for this new release, which is very good. The graphics quality is good too, I particularly like the scarf, and the leather jacket. The red sweatshirt does look a bit odd, but not tremendous. 

It looks like there's only one starcoin item. But I guess that's better than nothing. 

The shark handbag is just too adorable, I absolutely love it.


Overall, I think this is a pretty decent release.



And what are your thoughts on this?
Planning on to buy something?





NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.