Hotbuys Pearl Embelished White Denim Released

Hey everyone.


Today we have a new Hotbuys release, and that is:
It Girls Pearl Embellished White Denim.

Take a look


Click HERE to get those directly to your dressing room.


I definitely like the jeans, that's absolutely no doubt. The rips are located a bit oddly, but overall I still like the look. Personally, I'd love to see them in some other colour (probably black, or absolute black), but oh well.
What I don't like about those is the price.
I feel like I've said this far too many times, but I guess it should be said over and over again until this gets some kind of an effect on Stardoll.

No, 36sd is not an appropriate price for a Hotbuys item.
No.

I'm fine paying that amount for a tribute item, but not Hotbuys.



Well, anyway.


What are your thoughts on the new release?
Would you buy that?



NW
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.