"Last Week on Stardoll" - week #133

Hello everyone!!

I hope you had a nice week. I did for certain, especially today, when I spent the day with my nephews. Anyway, now goes my weekly recap, as usual.

The week started with the release of new Museum Mile collection, inspired by 2nd Stardoll's Next Top Artist contest.


This collection is a definite step up from previous one. We got more clothes, some unusual pieces, and they did one nice thing, by turning paintings into tee shirt and dresses prints too. There were many great entries, like mermaid outfit or gorgeous blue wings, and we even got the posed item. What I dislike is the use of fur, especially the white coat with bear head on it. Now I know they are pixels, but it still looks disturbing to me. In my opinion.


On Tuesday, we got so long awaited update in our closet. (Well, not we, Royalty members only, to be precise.)

It really looks great, right. Items arranged by type, option to search through your closet, and some other useful functions. Unfortunately, it could not go so smoothly. Many players encountered glitches and problems that came along with the release. But that is perfectly normal, as it is a huge update, and it will take a slightly more time until everything works out smoothly. That's why only royalty members were blessed (or cursed) with this update. I am not a Royalty member at the moment so I haven't been able to test it, but for those who you are - be patient, Stardoll will fix things, just provide feedback and report all bugs, so they'd know what needs to be fixed.


On Wednesday, we got, well Callie's Picks, of course, MSW inspired, of course.


There are some gorgeous, formal gown, along with pretty and useful accessories. There are some items for not so glamorous look, but rather ordinary outfits. Items are cute, but nothing really caught my eyes, except for the stuff I already own, like that black sparkle dress. I would have preferred more formal dresses, but those are ok, I guess.


And on Friday, Stardoll released new LE Decor collection.


Inspired by Palm Springs beach resorts, this collection consists of bright colors, summery stuff, there are some nice interesting things, best thing being the interiors. And the cat, of course. I am not a fan of LE decor myself, in fact, I don't even remember buying a thing from any collection. But like i said, this collection is really great.


And that's it for now. I hope you loved the week, and I hope you loved my recap as well. So vote, comment, and see you next week.



Love,
~ Venus
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.