Update on Stardesign


There is a new update on stardesign


As you can see we can zoom out to see the whole creation, which I think is good for those designers that create those figurines with the hair design and it will also help to don´t have those "lost" pieces that sometimes appeared only when the wig was done, right?

I saw on comments on the other post that also will have more pages but at this moment I can not see in any of my accounts, so I am adding the picture that Nicole posted there (thanks Nicole Stardoll), so maybe Stardoll is still working on this.


What do you think of this update?
Do you like it?

xoxo, sdoreymenano
special thanks to LanaDelChanel. and Nicole Stardoll




Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.