New Subcouture collection is out


Today we got a new Subcouture collection. Prices range from 7 to 34 stardollars, and there are 2 superstar only items.


According to a timer, it is going to stay in starplaza for 4 days. 

So what do you think about it? Leave a comment bellow.

P.S. I am really sorry for not posting the news yesterday, I used to pitch in before when other writers weren't online, but I feel I got a bit 'rusty' writing the news. I promise I will keep you updated about the news when other writers aren't available. Thank you for understanding.

~ Venus
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.