New collection of Pals released


As you already saw, the new collection of PALS has been released
They are SS only and the prices range between 4 and 32 stardollars


Do you like them?

Did you already buy anything?

xoxo, sdoreymenano



NOTE: I am at the beach and the internet connection here is too bad, even worst because it is raining a lot and that's why I am posting late. I am going home this afternoon and as the holidays are over, the road will probably be crowded with traffic, so I will program the post about the HB, and as soon as I arrive home I will update the post with the price of it, ok? Much love to all of you





Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.