New floor of DOT


IMPORTANT NOTE: First of all, I want to apologize for the late post, some of you already know that I am on the beach and here the internet signal is too slow. 
I am going home this afternoon and I don't know if I will be at home when the HB will be release, I will post it as soon as I get home, ok?
Hope you understand me!!


Now, let's talk about what happened this morning :)
As Stardoll said yesterday on the Instagram spoiler a new floor of DOT has been released.

All the items are pink and the prices range between 4 and 10 stardollars


Do you like the items? Did you buy anything?

xoxo, sdoreymenano






Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.