0
"Last Week on Stardoll" - week #74
Hello, readers!!!
Another Sunday, and time for another weekly recap. I am doing this earlier, as I am taking a break from re-arranging my real life closet. Taking break from Stardoll too, as, after the newest LE collection, I am broke. Like literally broke, 0 stardollars. And that happens rarely to me. But I don't think you want to hear me rambling about my stuff, you are here for a recap, right? If so, read on.
Monday seems to have become a day for 'ordinary clothes' releases- this Monday, we got new Bonjour Bisou collection.
Clothes came in mostly blue, black, yellow and gray colors. There are some interesting, nice pieces. Nothing, thought, really caught my attention. Except for the few starcoin items, they look ok. I don't really know if many bough anything, as my guess is people were/are: 1)waiting for a clothes to go on sale, and 2)saving up for new LE. But if I had to pick my favorite, that'd definitely be a black and white striped maxi dress. Which I plan on buying, but will probably wait for a sale.
On Wednesday, Stardoll announced August HotBuys. They caused a bit of controversy, one particular item to be exact.
The collection is an average one, with some nice pieces - I love the jeans and the pink dress. Yeah, leather skirt looks nice as well. Others are ok, nothing special. One item, though, caused a lot of drama - a s*it happens top. Now I really do not mind the design, and neither it does offend me. It may sound offending to younger users though. But many members agree that Stardoll is being a hypocritical, as they do not allow users to design stuff like that, or use the particular 'bad word'. I was expecting to see updated HotBuys, as many do find it offending, but so far, it is still there.
The same day, we got 2 new floors of Fallen Angel interior.
It is nice, spooky, with some really interesting never-seen-before items. There is not much to say about it. Even the collection is great for those 'goth' rooms, suites, there aren't many pieces that would look good in 'ordinary' rooms. Or there are. I am not an expert for interior. But what I am almost sure is that not many members went there straight and spent stardollars on the interior, when LE was jut around the corner. Speaking of...
Finally, on Friday, we got a new Limited Edition collection.
The Face of LE was chosen and we could all see her in Stardoll advert for the collection - the winner is xxewelina1996xx , and I congratulate you! The collection came out a bit earlier than usual, and I was lucky to be awake at the time. Now I am not an expert, but many members said that this is not what Grunge style stands for. When I first saw the items, I was like 'nothing much interests me, I'll buy only a few items', but I ended up spending all of my hard earned stardollars on a collection. I don't know why I always do that, spend that much money on stuff I don't particularly like, just because it is Limited. And I am sure I am not the only one.
The interesting thing was, that there were some boy clothes - 3 outfits to be exact. And they are okay. I am just wondering, how many girls did buy boy clothes, just so they could re-sell them later. I didn't want to take that risk.
Overall, an interesting week. Can't wait what I will be recapping in my next post. Until then, vote on the poll, and leave a comments (related to the topic, please), and see you next week.
Love,
~ Venus
Weekly Popular
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Mistletoe Clutch and it costs 12 sta...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Holiday Tulip Dress and it costs 28...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Diamond Drops Tights and they cost 12 star...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Cozy Winter Sweater and it costs 24 stardollar...
-
A new collection on Pop Shop called "2015 New Year" has been released The prices range between 5 and 14 stardollars and there a...
-
Good morning, for every purchase of Stardollars this weekend you will get 25% more. Will you take advantage of this offer? ~...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Pearls Embellished Platforms and they...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Ivory Turtleneck and it costs 16 stardo...
-
There are new stardesign interior items They cost 6 and 4 stardollars And you can find it at the 3rd and 4th p...
-
If you are from UK, just go to the Hot hot buys calender page and click where there is the logo of " ANNIE " like I sho...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(1113)
-
▼
July
(74)
- New collection of Royalty store out tomorrow
- Spoilers
- Snapchat possible spoiler?
- Last chance - Dior Couture Tribute
- Hotbuys Tassel Choker released
- Campaigns that will come soon on Stardoll
- Callie's Picks "Designer Galore" released
- August Hotbuys and inspirations
- Two new floors of Polished
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #74
- Hotbuys Shearling Boots released
- Stardoll Fashion: Ariana Grande
- LE is out
- LE spoilers
- LE is coming tomorrow
- LE is coming soon
- Last chance to buy - Fendi Tribute
- HotBuys Isabel Sandals released
- New collection of Fallen Angel decor
- August Hot Buys
- Final Ramadan Key
- Spoiler
- New collection of Bonjour Bizou
- Spoilers
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #73
- Hotbuys Isabel Purse released
- Stardoll Make-Over: Frozen (Elsa)
- Free retro microphone
- New Ink'd
- The very best of Sephora - Last chance
- Free Lego Friends Gifts - France
- Callie's Picks "Bikinimania" released
- Sneak Peek Callie's Picks
- Spoilers
- New Ramadan Key
- Hotbuys Isabel Bikini released
- New collection Tress Up and Doreé
- Instagram spoiler
- Spoiler
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #72
- Hotbuys Isabel Dress released
- How To: StarDesign w/CurlFriend & Straight Up
- 2 new floors of Prety n'Love released
- Pretty n'Love Decor - coming soon
- Last chance to buy - Versace Tribute
- New StarDesign hair pieces - Straight up
- Hotbuys Isabel Top released
- Instagram spoilers
- New Ramadan key
- Underneath Stardoll Released
- Snapchat spoilers
- Stardoll tweet
- New collection of Pet a Porter released
- Pet a Porter spoilers
- Basics is coming??
- Free Barbie dress
- "Hidden" Barbie Style Club store released
- Hotbuys Isabel Jeans released
- Instagram spoilers
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #71
- Stardoll Make-Over: Ariana Grande
- Last chance - Saint Laurent Paris
- Callie's Picks"Stars and Stripes" released
- Who will be the face of LE
- Hotbuys Shearling Vest released
- New Stardesign jacket
- New collection of Fallen Angel
- Spoilers
- Missoni Home tribute released
- Sneak Peek Missoni Home Tribute
- Spoilers
- Missoni Home Tribute spoilers
- Sneak Peek Barbie Style Club store
- Missoni Home tribute is coming soon
-
▼
July
(74)




