Stardoll Make-Over: Ever After High (Raven)



Hey guys!
Welcome back to another weekly video of mine.
If you haven't notice, I post my newest videos on this blog every Friday.
That may be my schedule for every week from  now on. 
And I upload my latest Stardoll videos to my youtube channel every Monday.
So, for this week's video, I have an inspired look from one of
the characters of Ever After High.
I decided to choose this show because the other show called 'Monster High' is similar
to this one and when I did a Monster High video, I got a great response to it.
So, I hope this video will be loved just as the other one :)

Thanks for watching!


-The2glams




Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.