Covergirl of the Month Winner (+Choose the theme for the Next Contest)

Another Month, Another Covergirl. Who won? Well according to your votes..

USD's Covergirl of the Month is
Her Scenery for the Valentine's Day contest was this one:

and now moving on to know our new Covergirl through an interview with her:


Stardollnick: MissAngelFace. 
Name:Vanessa
Country: UK - England



At first, let us know some things about you so that our readers know you better. Who is MissAngelFace. ? 
My name is Vanessa and I am from England. I live with the world's most amazing parents, sisters and a dog, called Coconut. I am a nice, funny girl, who love fashion, music and life. My favourite singer is Beyonce and Rihanna. I love to smile, I always do (right now, no one could remove the smile of my face).

How does it feel to be our new Covergirl?  
My sister told me that I won, because she read my messages (I've got no idea why...) and I was like 'OMG, are you serious?'. I can't believe it that I won! I am the Covergirl of the best blog ever! Thank you so much everyone, who voted me and also who didn't vote me! I love you! ♥ :)
What inspired you to make this scenery in this months competition?
Valentine's day... It was a normal Thursday for me, but never mind! My scenery is about this following story:
Imagine that you are waiting to go on date with that someone. You eat as much chocolate as you can and your phone is ringing. That someone called you... You quickly pick up the most beautiful dress that you an find in your wardrobe. You can't wait to see him. Someone knock on you door, you open it and that someone is holding bouquet of roses and kiss you. Aww :) ♥
What are your passions in real life?
After school I always play Basketball and Netball. I love to run, dance and draw. I like to study, my favourite subject is but I am NOT a nerd, I just like to study. Also, one of my friend's parents has a Dance Studio. I love to go there, it is a nice place. :) 

Could you describe to us your style?
I like to make different outfits. Usually colourful, but not always. Sometimes, it depends on my mood. I am trying to make individual outfits. :o)
What is your biggest wish for the future?
If I grow up, I would want to be a doctor as my dad. A children doctor (paediatrician). I like to be/play with kids, and I want to help them. Make something nice to people is an everyday thing :) Hope my dream will come true!

If you could change one thing in stardoll what would that be?  
Hmm... Maybe, that we could make different pose to our doll e.g sitting down, hands on hips. I would love that! I love everything on Stardoll, and I wish I could play it in the rest of my life, but I have to study... :(

What do you want people to remember about you when and if you ever leave stardoll?
Remember me as a nice, dreamer girl! I am nice to everyone, I help everyone to have a better life! Love you xxx


Congratulations once again




Visit her here:


The top 5 Medolls for February were:

1.MissAngelFace.
2.Lizzy1414
3.ladydiver
4.AnneHattaway
5.elminimouse


All the results here:

You can check all the entries that took part in the contest here:


And now your help:

Tell us in a comment your idea of What Should be the Theme for the March Covergirl Competition.

....xoxo M_Themis

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.