Make up tip/ VOTE

Hello my dear make up followers!
Autumn is back in Greece so I am back too... For good !!!
Let's start with the make up tip which will be posted EVERY Saturday from now on..

Firstly previous winner was DANCAHOLIC98 (contact sa...gataki to get ur 100 Sds prize!!)

And now the Amy Whinehouse poll : (vote for ur fav.)

As for the make up tip?
YOU asked for Marilyn Monroe! so here it is!!
:)
What theme should I prepare next?
Did u missed the make up column?

xoxo sa...gataki!

For next week’s make up collage:

Send me your make up through tinypic/ photobucket/ Facebook (to Sa gataki) or tell me to look in your suite.

Make up theme : "AUTUMN"

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.