Captured:CrystalsJoy




Guys , I have something to say , real fast.I would have posted earlier but im at my Aunts house helping with her diabetes , and I usually prewrite my post , well since im at my aunt's house I cant post , it was last minute , so I wont have the opinions from the other members from the team , please excuse that..(And I had to change my outfit) :(
Anyways , This outfit is really cute and well put together for a last minute outfit!I would never think of something like this!Haha!She looks like , maybe , a fairy ,the sky fairy,the accessories match it perfectly!And her makeup , wowowow!!

What shes wearing:
Handheld Fans
Clouds
Heart Pillows
Claire Wings
Crystal Pointy Shoes
And the diamond , I dont know where you get it from :P

Any questions on captured?Go HERE to my guestbook! Unfortunately we CANNOT  capture you by request , so please dont ask this.

Watch out dollies , you might get captured!



Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.