More LE Number Changes?!?!?!

Today we showed you that there are changes in the LE numbers and especially to the LE jewelled bandage dress and to the Motocycle Jacket...click HERE to see previous post

Just a while ago we saw that mail in our inbox from one of our readers ( ladadidu ) saying this:

"I was looking at my LE numbers and I notice changes on most of the spring LE. Here are some pics of the ones that had editions go up the most. The one that went up the most was the "petal pink sequin shift dress" that went from having only 600 editions to 701!! One day I was bored so I made a list of all the LE and the number of available editions so I am sure about this. You can see the list in my starblog my username is ladadidu

BTW i think that was my LE jacket in the pic you posted. I have no problem with displaying my number/price.



Thanks for the great blog!"

(It was indeed your Motocycle Jacket...thanks for letting us know about the changes)

Following by her screenshots of some of her dresses:
We ask you again...check your LE in many cases not only the total number but the personal number(the one you bought) changed...the numbers they said they were selling has been raised...or shorten ...check also your Antidote there are changes there too as we hear

Now you understand which were our suspicions when we made this post(click HERE) some days ago?...as it turns out our suspicions might be right!!!

...xoxo MSM
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.