Hello dolls!!
First of all, I want to wish Happy Easter to all of you who are celebrating it today. I hope you had a good time. Anyway, I am here, as usual, to deliver you a recap of all important things that happened on Stardoll. So sit back, and enjoy.
On Monday, we got new '9 to 5' store collection.
Another amazing collection of work related clothes and interior. On 1st floor, we have an office setting, with computer chairs, lap tops, presentation boards, etc. On the 2nd, we have a setting for news reporter, along with your own interviewer and cameraman (which is, surprisingly, available for all members). Speaking of, an interviewer can be used for all of our red carpet looks, and it is one of the 1st things I am buying once I renew my royalty membership. Also, the background of 2nd floor is just gorgeous.
On Wednesday, we got new Splendid collection.
The collection is rather small, but pieces are really gorgeous, with gold being the dominant color. Even though I love jewelry, I don't buy it often. There are several reasons, such as it doesn't go under our hair, you cannot have separate looks for different rooms, and an updating beauty parlor by adding a search function (just like in our closets) wouldn't hurt.
On Thursday, Stardoll announced a sale at Mawi jewelry store selected floors.
Another items are leaving stores, so can we expect new collection soon? Personally, I love Mawi as it is bold, colorful and striking. But it may be hard to use and combine. But like I said, not a fan of buying jewelry, (and I am pretty much broke), so it is a no from me.
And on Friday, we got new Pet-a-Porter collection.
Animals are barely visible, but we can see how some of them will look later on the ad above. Prices are fair, 50sd is not much for an adorable animal, considering how much we spend for clothes and make up on Stardoll. Also, anyone remembers, 1st collection was priced at 100sd each, and it sold out pretty well. (Of course, because it were all cats. Can we have another collection like that?) I only got 2 items, as it was all I could afford, but there are only 1 or 2 things I regret not being able to afford. Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing how will they all look like once they are grown, and I really want to know what green eyed creature is lurking in basket we got as a gift for purchase. (My bet is on black cat.)
That was it... No, wait. We forgot to report we got an adorable offer for any purchase - a cute dog our dolls can 'wear', valid until.. well, today. Anyway, a nice week, looking forward to next one. As usual, vote, comment, and see you soon.
Love,
~ Venus
Weekly Popular
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Mistletoe Clutch and it costs 12 sta...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Holiday Tulip Dress and it costs 28...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Diamond Drops Tights and they cost 12 star...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Cozy Winter Sweater and it costs 24 stardollar...
-
A new collection on Pop Shop called "2015 New Year" has been released The prices range between 5 and 14 stardollars and there a...
-
Good morning, for every purchase of Stardollars this weekend you will get 25% more. Will you take advantage of this offer? ~...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Ivory Turtleneck and it costs 16 stardo...
-
There are new stardesign interior items They cost 6 and 4 stardollars And you can find it at the 3rd and 4th p...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Pearls Embellished Platforms and they...
-
If you are from UK, just go to the Hot hot buys calender page and click where there is the logo of " ANNIE " like I sho...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2016
(608)
-
▼
May
(52)
- Spoilers!
- Young Hollywood Released!
- New Weekly Superstar Gift!
- Spoilers!
- Fashion Furniture Released!
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #170
- Spoilers!
- Bonjour Bizou Released!
- 50% Off Royalty!
- Polished Released!
- Spoilers!
- Hot Buys D&G Inspired Jeans Released!
- New Weekly Superstar Gift!
- June HotBuys announced
- Museum Mile Released!
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #169
- Spoilers!
- June Hot Buys Spoilers!
- Hot Buys Silk and Lace Top Released!
- Antidote Released!
- Antidote Spoilers!
- Hot Buys Dolce Rose Heels Released!
- Callies Picks Released!
- Spoilers!
- New Weekly Superstar Gift!
- Hot Buys D&G Inspired Citrus Bag Released!
- Alice Through the Looking Glass Freebies!
- MAWI Released!
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #168
- New Campaign!
- Hot Buys Dolce Vida Earrings Released!
- Hot Buys Dolce Shift Dress Released!
- PPQ Released!
- StarDesign to Reality Contest!
- Hot Buys Sheer Dolce Maxi Released!
- Other World Released!
- Spoilers!
- Hot Buys Dolce & Gabbana Style Hairband Released
- New Weekly Superstar Gift!
- New Yatch Club Released!
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #167
- Hot Buys Embellished D&G Heels Released!
- Hot Buys Sheer Lace Jumpsuit Released!
- LE Released!
- LE Spoilers!
- 50% Off Sale in Other World
- Callies Picks Released!
- Spoilers!
- New Weekly Superstar Gift!
- Transform Released!
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #166
- Spoilers!
-
▼
May
(52)




