"Last Week on Stardoll" - week #160

Hello everyone!!

How are you on this beautiful, Spring day? Yeah, Spring has just started for all of us on Northern hemisphere, and I couldn't be happier. I am really not a fan of a winter, so more sun, warmer weather and longer days.. how could anyone not like Spring? Anyway, back to my recap - an average week, luckily no limited releases this week, but some interesting stuff happened... well, read more - if you want to, of course.


On Monday, we got new Millionaire Mansion Fashion collection.


Another nice, but yet average collection. Has some interesting pieces, looks good as a whole, and there is even a guy outfit there. I love there are many pastels, perfect for Spring, but honestly, I prefer some other stores. No offense.


On Wednesday, we got new Epiphany jewelry collection.


Items are kinda different from others, same with prices (they are slightly lower than usual). I really love fake eyeshadow, and I really wish Stardoll introduced more of them, maybe open a store for such items, as 'ordinary' eyeshadows are hard to be put on well. I love that the collection is colorful, and we got a variety of items.


Even Stardoll announced the winners of SNTA 3rd edition on Monday, it wasn't until Friday the whole collection inspired by best entries got released.


I am really loving this collection. It shows how amazingly talented Stardoll users are. The items in pic above are one of my favorites, and there are some other items I am planning on buying eventually. And I am definitely looking forward for next round of a contest - not that I'd be participating though, I've got, like, zero design talent.


I am sorry this recap is shorter than usual, but 1) there wasn't much to talk about, and 2) I really don't feel much inspired today. Anyway, looking forward to next week, but until then, vote, comment, and I'll see you soon.



Love,
~ Venus
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.