Hello everyone!!
Yet another week has gone by.. Time sure does fly. Not much happened on Stardoll this week, except for.. well, read on and you will see :)
On Monday, we got new Furry Friends release.
Animals are adorable, as usual. I like they included some other animals besides cats and dogs, but those they did release are so precious. We have a cat on a photo camera, a supercat, a cat drinking milkshake.. who could resist them? Of course, other animals are precious as well, but cats are just the best.
On Tuesday, Stardoll included yet another update - level restrictions for certain facial features.
From now on, in order to unlock certain face features, such as noses, lips, eyes, etc, you have to reach certain level. I am kinda on the fence with this update. I mean, sure, it makes game more challenging for members, influencing them to level up by playing, but what I can see is many dolls who are gonna look the same, as, of course, there will be members creating spare accounts for various reasons. But regardless, what I think is they should work on awards for high level dolls, as we get like nothing except starcoins, and occasional stardollars.
On Wednesday, you know the deal - new Callie's Picks.
Each time, right before spoilers for CP arrive, I think of 2 things: a wish for Stardoll to release stuff I wanted to buy for so long, and fear they do not release stuff I paid a lot of stardollars for. And in most cases, neither of that happens. This collection, even though very popular amongst members, just does not much appeal to me. I mean there are some nice items, and some rares I had no idea were rare and wanted, but not much I stuff I would buy. The collection is, obviously, centred around print, and there is a variety of shapes and types of items.
And on Friday, new Limited Edition collection!
This time, Stardoll decided to go with classic theme - black and white. And few other colors included. A variety of fabrics as well. There are many nice coats, and other pretty and easy to combine items. Luckily I wasn't fan of the collection, I mean, yes, it is really good, but I'd rather save up my stardollars for more cheaper items, instead of buying few Limited and high priced items.
That's it! We have no idea what is coming up tomorrow, my guess is another ordinary store, but what I really, really want is a bazaar update. I've been delaying renewing my royalty membership just because it is very tedious going through hundreds of pages searching for stuff to sell, and those starcoin items that I don't like, but don't wanna 'give away'. So, until next week, vote, comment, and see you.
Love,
~ Venus
Weekly Popular
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Mistletoe Clutch and it costs 12 sta...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Diamond Drops Tights and they cost 12 star...
-
A new collection on Pop Shop called "2015 New Year" has been released The prices range between 5 and 14 stardollars and there a...
-
Good morning, for every purchase of Stardollars this weekend you will get 25% more. Will you take advantage of this offer? ~...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Pearls Embellished Platforms and they...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Holiday Tulip Dress and it costs 28...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Ivory Turtleneck and it costs 16 stardo...
-
There are new stardesign interior items They cost 6 and 4 stardollars And you can find it at the 3rd and 4th p...
-
You can see the Christmas's Hot hotbuys calendar HERE Cozy Winter Sweater and it costs 24 stardollar...
-
If you are from UK, just go to the Hot hot buys calender page and click where there is the logo of " ANNIE " like I sho...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2016
(608)
-
▼
February
(54)
- Original Future released
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #157
- Hot Buys Dior Inspired Sunglasses Released!
- LE released
- LE spoilers
- Hot Buys Denim Shirt Dress Released!
- New Weekly Superstar Gift!
- Callies Picks Released!
- First Two Extra Rooms Reduced!
- Beauty Parlour Updates!
- Callies Picks Spoilers!
- New Furry Friends released
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #156
- March Hot Buys Spoilers!
- Hot Buys Chunky Stripe Skirt Released!
- Hot Buys Fuzzy Vest Released!
- Young Hollywood is Out!
- Stardoll Stylista - a new app from Stardoll for mo...
- Callies Pop Up Shop is Out!
- Spoilers
- Hot Buys Bootcut Denim Released!
- Callies Pop Up Shop Spoilers!
- JetSet released
- New weekly gift to Superstars and Royalties
- Spoilers
- Hot Buys Cropped Aviator released
- New Sunny Bunny Released!
- "Last Week on Stardoll" - week #155
- Sunny Bunny Spoilers!
- Hot Buys Neat Stripe Clutch Released!
- New Floor of Velvet Orchid Released!
- Spoilers!
- Valentine's Special - New Stardoll Pass
- Hot Buys Strapped Suede Booties released
- Some spoilers
- New Callies Picks Released!
- Free Cute Kitty Lamp
- New weekly gift to Superstars and Royalties
- Hot Buys Cream Undershirt released
- New Pretty'n'Love Decor
- "Last week on Stardoll" - week #154
- Free Red Feather Headdress
- New Stardoll Pals released
- Spoilers PALS
- Hot Buys Two Tone Knit released
- Some spoilers (UPDATED)
- Windows of the World "Carnival" released
- New Weekly Superstar Gift!
- Spoilers!
- Some updates
- Stardoll Next Top Artist 3rd edition
- New Multiselect Option!
- 400 Million Gifts!
- New MS.TQ collection released
-
▼
February
(54)




