February Hotbuys Spoilers



Hi Guys, some of you already know, but some didn't know yet, I am travelling and will not stay home for 2 months, I will try my best to post on time, but some times it is really difficult due to internet connection, time schedule, etc etc. so I really hope you understand and forgive me for the delay.

Here are the Hot buys for February









Do you like them?

xoxo, sdoreymenano
special thanks to Terhi6vIzzy



REAL LIFE VERSIONS

Bottega Veneta Pre-Fall 2016 (special thanks to AbrilM22)




See by Chloé Pre-Fall 2016 (special thanks to AbrilM22)






"Dior Technologic" Sunglasses, Gold-tone








Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.