New Gifts on "Buy&Get"


Hi guys, do you remember this post from some days ago?


Today when I topped up in my account, I received the Captain Kitty as part of the "Buy&Get" .
Real Life version (special thanks to Emerald56)

and if I would buy 3000 more stardollars, the gift would be the "shelves"

The shelves over a darker background look better (special thanks to DViko)

We know that these gifts are random, they don't have a specific order to appear. In some of my accounts, I would receive the old gifts if I top up and also if I buy a package of membership (except the 3 months package as it is part of the VIP promotion) the gifts are also the old ones.

So, we already discovered that these 2 items are new gifts of Buy&Get, and we all know that the "Winning Wrestler Fox", (which by the way is a Red Panda) was the gift from "Stardoll Diaries"


. Will the other items be gifts for "Buy&Get" too or for something else?

xoxo, sdoreymenano


UPDATE: Some users already have some of the other items as gifts on the membership packages (special thanks to DemonCherryBlossom)












Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.