Pêt à Porter coming tomorrow


Good morning everyone! I am still with a lot of pain, hope you forgive me for my absence earlier as I only log into my notebook now
A new collection of Pêt à Porter will be out tomorrow according to all the spoilers that we already can see. Apparently they will be 21 limited items





As we can see on the pick of the day, at least these 2 pets will be on a basket, hope they will not be the ones that change their shapes after a time as we never know how they will be after some time, right?
The pick of the day for March 14 is not out but we already know it will be the Hotbuys heels

Are you excited?

xoxo, sdoreymenano






Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.