"Last Week on Stardoll" - week #90

Hello, everyone!

First of all, I wanted to apologize for writing my post late. I was away from town, and had no Internet connection there. There isn't much to recap, anyway. I will cover only things that happened until Sunday, and I will include today's news in next Sunday's recap. So here we go.


The week started with a release of a new collection in clothing store named Mr.


It is fairly nice collection. Finally something for guys on Stardoll. Yeah, I know they don't get much attention, but we all know that boys on Stardoll are minority. They get new collection every once in a while, few items in limited stores every once in a while, etc. Some of those clothing items can be worn by girls too, like the scarf or a coat. Skeleton tee is one of my favorite items from the collection. And it is superstar only, of course.


On Tuesday, I think, we got an update in our Stardesign Hair studio.


With this update, now we can edit our previously made wigs. It is a perfect tool for adding slight changes to wigs, or recoloring them. Was supposed to be actually. Stardoll seemed to have it removed it after a while, since it didn't work properly. Yup, I just checked, it is not there anymore. At least Stardoll now figured we like the update, so I am sure they will work on fixing it.


On Wednesday, we got another offer by Stardoll.


It is as usual - if you made any purchase last week, either stardollars or superstar membership, you'd have gotten this gorgeous hairstyle. I am not sure, however, whether it'd look good on my doll, and besides, I am sure some designers could recreate it in hair design studio. But we had an offer like this like 2 weeks ago. I renewed my ss membership back then, I am not doing it again. Still, maybe some like this offer more. Like I said, I'd have probably gotten it had I not already made a purchase recently.


And on Friday, we got a new Voile collection - sorry, no limited stuff this week, as many of you expected.


Even the collection is fairly small, I gotta admit, those gowns are fabulous. Elegant, with a lot of detail, perfect for holiday season that is coming up. I am having hard time choosing my favorite, as I love them all. Prices are high, as usual. Few starcoin items, one ss only item, as usual as well. I am just glad they didn't make this collection limited.


Yup, that's it for the week. I know many complain wanting more releases, but not everyone could keep up with that many releases. Also, Stardoll staff needs a break. I am hoping for some new interesting updates. See you next this week, vote and comment, as usual.



Love,
~ Venus
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.