Talented MeDoll of the week: Martini1966





Another week and another winner!
This time we have another great talent: Martini1966 is this week's talented follower!
Some things about her:


Which are your hobbies?
I like to spend time with my kids and my pets. I also like to paint (furniture, nails and pictures) and also designing my suite on stardoll.
Where does your creativity come from?
My creativity comes from my grandpa, he was a sculptor, my grandma was a painter and also my mother was and is very creative. So, creativity is a big theme in our family.
What is your favorite thing on stardoll?
Its hard to say what I like most when there are beautiful cuts like the Amy Claire ones. I used to design but i dont like the new cuts very much so now i just decorate my rooms and give them new themes.


These are some of her incredible rooms in her suite:







Click HERE to visit her suite!

Which room is your favorite?
Will you rate her 5/5?

And don't forget to apply now for a chance to be featured in the future posts by clicking HERE

x The project team x
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.