Make up tip

hello make up lovers!
This week unfortunately we don't have a make up collage! My bad because I was late to post last week's tip.

So before we move to the make up tip I want to thank my donators(18 stardollars each):

and now the surprise I told you about!!
Another USD cooperation with Lel1996!!! the absolute make up artist :)
Enjoy!
Mac me over is the theme!!! Click my version:

Watch lel's version:


Did you like the tips?
plz thumbs up on the video!!!!
xoxo sa...gataki

For next week’s make up collage:

Send me your make up through tinypic/ photobucket/ Facebook (to Sa gataki) or tell me to look in your suite.

Make up theme : 4000 starpoints hair ( you should use ONLY this hair style ) try to impress me. If you dont have this hair use my doll (sa...gataki) as a model!


Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.