Captured!:CrystalsJoy







This outfit looks really cute!Like maybe a Halloween ball?I don’t know , but I like it!It's really creative and I love the pink and black combination. She did a good job designing the dress and everything! Great job!! 

As well as the outfits on her presentation ,just as last week , wow!


Shes wearing:
Many toilet seat covers , black and pink
Fame Pantyhose
Archive Pheonix Feather Higheels
Black Sea Urchins?Im guessing :P




Opinions from the other members:

jpstar135:I. Love. This. Outfit. Lol! It's really creative and I love the pink and black combination. She did a good job designing the dress and everything! Great job!!

Amber_Doll:I recognise this doll! I really like this outfit. I've seen a lot of outfits using these items but none of which were as well constructed as this one. The layering and the overall shape of the dress is fantastic. It's not easy to make outfits like this and to have everything is in perfect proportion but she has pulled it off easily. Great choice! One of my favourites so far.

Anastasiarts:I never got her opinion
(Click HERE to go to her suite!)



So I decided to try a different layout this time and I liked it!I was supposed to put this outfit a long time ago but..its a long story! XD

I would have posted earlier but I was at homecoming dance so..(:

Any questions?Comments?Tell me in my guestbook HERE , unfortunately we cannot capture you by request so please do not ask this (:

                                                        Watch out dollies , you might get captured!



            
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.