Stardoll to Disneydoll ?!

Another edit, another change of opinion:  I really don't think this image has true information in it so there is no need to panic, the article has to many dodgy phrases in it. I am really sorry that I made some of you panic. You may have saw somewhere that someone received a letter from stardoll saying the change will be made in December 2012, I also think this letter was fake.

Apparently Disney wants to buy Stardoll. I love Disney and I love stardoll.. but stardoll and disney together sounds.. horrible!!!
Credit goes to The Stardoll Thoughts for the image.
.emma.x.
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.